Aya amwabo aya:
Abaminto ekanisa engiya aankio.
The Park Place Baptist Church: 4576 Lenora Church Road, Snellville, Georgia, 30039, USA. Mwanyagetinge.com files 2017
Isaiah 14:24: The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
Koru Ase omosike Simon Nyabwari:
Dear Colleagues, Members of Shelter Housing Cooperative, as well as 270 Acre Project:
Aya amwabo aya:
Mwanyagetinge ominto Happy Sabbath again aakio. Koru ase The King James Version: Malachi 3:6: For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
The Hope Tabernacle Seventh-Day Adventist Church: 4915 Lenora Church Road, Snellville, Georgia, 30039, USA. Mwanyagetinge.com files 2017
Hebrews 13:8: Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Omong'ina Nyambuche: Bono ebimwana ebi nigo mwebete gotobekera The 2016 Gusii All Stars United [GASU] Awards?
Ntwe: Obe! Ntwe? Gaki twabere baba magokoro ominto. Abaminto, The Gusii All Stars United [GASU] talent association held the 2016 awards ceremony on Saturday last week. The ceremony was held at the Gusii Stadium and there were 26 categories for the winners.
The following are the talented winners from the Larger Gusii region for 2016:
1. Male Band of the year: Abagosabusia
2. Female Band of the year: Sabby Okengo
3. Obokano Artist of the year: Jared Mombinya
4. Gospel Song of the year: Tara by Douglas Otiso
5. Male Artist of the year: Babu Gee
6. Female Artist of the year Secular: Shourtie
7. Male Artist of the year Gospel: Born B
8. Female Gospel Artist of the year: Biyaki, The Band
9. Hip Hop Artist of the year: Smallz Lethal
10. Dance Hall [Reggae] Artist of the year: Jiggy
11. Genge-Chipuka Artist of the year: Lilsliq
12. Social Awareness Song of the year: Why? by Mr. Bloom ft Brax
13. Fast Rising Artist of the year [Secular]: Duke Dukon
14. Fast Rising Artist of the year [Gospel] Obeddy
15. Collaboration of the year: Gud One by Vekta ft Lisliq.
16. Video of the year: Champion by Miggy Champ and Sunshine Eye
17. Gospel Video of the year: Mungu Mkuu by Jac Matara
18. MC of the year: Mc-Emonyo 19
19. DJ of they year: DJ Cross
20. Commedian of the year: Mkisii ni Mkisii [Cyprian and Victor]
21. Dance Group of the year: Gladiators All Stars
22. Music Studio of the year: New Home Music
23. Video Director of the year: Sam C
24. Photographer of the year: John Ras Photography
25. Cover Song of the year: Amarua by Altor K Flow and Vinto Neskon
26. Special Recognition : Pharry [Country Music ]
Mbuya mono gochi ase abana baito bari beorokirie obomanyi ao ao ase ekerengo kia igoro. Ebibekerero biaito ebinge buna obokano, omonyoncho, egetonga, ekiage, ekonu, amo nebinde ebinge nigo biarenge koroisigwa amo n' abagaka bari babwate obomanyi obonene. Below: Omonyoncho bw' Abagusii [to the right], amo n' egetonga [to the left] buna biarenge kororekana. Mwanyagetinge.com files 2017.
Congratulations to all our 2016 GASUA winners, and thank you for listening.